Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
May include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible to answer all division’s telephone calls
- Working with Scheduler, receive all pending patient medical records, scans and reports; Scan documents into CROWN.
- Responsible for physician’s schedule; maintain and update daily IDX scheduling templates; coordinate changes with Scheduler and Front Desk Receptionist
- Monitor IDX for open referrals & follow up (2-3 days before appt)
- Using the IDX template, schedule exiting patients for follow up visits; visits to other medical office(s) and ancillary tests and scans
- Provide exiting patients with confirmations for doctor and diagnostic appointment and the corresponding referrals and pre-authorizations
- Complete and provide school letters
- Print and give patients office visit summary and/or education material in compliance with Meaning Use policy
- High School Diploma or the equivalent in education, training, experience in a clinical practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Knowledge of IDX billing and scheduling systems preferred.
- 2 – 3 years related experience.