Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
Anterior segment imaging technician capable of performing humphrey visual field/topography/ a-scans.
- Perform proficient visual field testing via a Carl Zeiss Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer/ATLAS Topography/Oculus Pentacam Topography/IOL Master A-scan technology.
- Selection of proper IOL formulas and computations; selection of proper parameters for visual filed testing based on individual physician protocols.
- Properly occlude each eye for testing; dilation of visual fields patients.
- Correlate test results according to physician protocols; print out of appropriate results according to physician protocols, such as GPA analysis, refractive and topometric print outs.
- Daily instrument purge and sterilization, in accordance with proper dry heat and steam autoclave requirements; verify integrity of instruments via slit lamp microscopy.
- Track all instrument supplies and notify Technical Support Manager/Site Managers of items needed.
- Monitor supplies received and maintain inventory of supply closet.
- Graduate of Ophthalmic Technician Course or equivalent
- 1-3 Years of related experience
- Ability to interact with patients/physicians
- Ability to act independently
- Survey knowledge of medical records
- Strong ophthalmic medical terminology