Patient Experience Coordinator
The Patient Experience Coordinator (PEC) will serve as a liaison between our external call center team and our internal administrative and clinical staff, physicians and managers. The PEC will be able to identify areas of opportunities to help the department improve access and the patient experience.
- Triage questions from the Call Center regarding appointments and patient inquiries.
- Triage administrative questions and tasks from EHR and follow-up with physicians and staff to resolve appropriately.
- Triage urgent calls from Call Center and troubleshoot any booking of same-day appointments.
- Triage urgent calls from referring physicians and physician offices.
- Follow up w/ nursing staff assigned to tasks such as clinical messages, prescription refills and medication pre-authorizations to assist in obtaining any information the nursing staff may need to fulfill tasks.
- Facilitate completion of disability forms.
- Facilitate diagnostic testing appointments with ColumbiaDoctors Radiology
- Work with site managers, physicians and staff to provide patients with timely access to appointments. Collaborate with department leaders toward patients’ experience improvement.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 1-5 years of experience in a medical office setting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to act independently
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Relevant experience in a urology practice
- Experience in a medical office setting
- Knowledge of Urology anatomy and physiology
- Bilingual in Spanish