Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
Credentialed Medical Assistant
The Credentialed Medical Assistant will be supporting the Pediatrics office in clinical and front desk duties.
- Coordinate patient flow with physician(s) and medical secretary
- Settle patient in exam room and prepare patient, as necessary
- Assist physicians with patient treatment and procedures, including venipuncture
- Take vital signs: temperature, weight, height, blood pressure, conduct blood, urine tests and other measurements as needed; provide phlebotomy and EKG services
- Retrieve lab results from CUMC or NYPH labs, as well as outside labs
- Enter A1C and blood glucose measurements into CROWN
- Maintain clean and orderly patient exam rooms after each patient visit
- Crown order entries required
- HS Diploma or the equivalent in education, training and experience in a clinical practice preferred. CMA certification required.
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- Knowledge of IDX billing and scheduling systems preferred.