Last Modified: May 30, 2018
This website is owned and operated by 61st Street Service Corporation (“61st Street Service Corp.”). 61st Street Service Corp. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide to us on our website, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website.
- Details of your visits to our website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Uses Made of the Information
61st Street Service Corp. will use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To facilitate the education, communication, and networking capabilities of the website.
- To advertise our services or the goods and services of our members and third parties.
- To help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze website usage trends, track user movements on the website, and to otherwise manage and monitor the website.
- To contact you when necessary with respect to transactions conducted through the website.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data or share your contact information with 61st Street Service Corp.’s members, service providers, or business partners, as is necessary to provide our services and information; for advertising purposes; and to host, operate, or facilitate transactions through the website. 61st Street Service Corp. may supplement the information collected from you with information from other sources, such as from business partners, in order to enhance our ability to provide or advertise our services or those of other entities or to otherwise tailor or operate the website.
61st Street Service Corp. does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. We may no warranty that we will prevent unauthorized access to or use of your personal information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If 61st Street Service Corp. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 61st Street Service Corporation, 590 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor, New York, NY 10036. Phone: (212) 326-8462.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at 61st Street Service Corporation, 590 Fifth Avenue, Third Floor, New York, NY 10036. Phone: (212) 326-8462.
61st Street Service Corp. encourages parents and guardians to monitor their children’s use of the Internet. This website is intended for use only by users who are over 13 years of age. As such, we do not knowingly solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. 61st Street Service Corp. reserves the right to limit participation in this website to individuals above the age of 13.