Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
Cardiac Telemetry Technician
The Cardiac device remote monitoring tech will be responsible for the day-to-day management of remote ECG tracings data for the Electrophysiology Clinic at CUIMC.
- Review heartbeat data sent by patients from their home devices (e.g., Medtronic Linq and AliveCor Kardia monitors) and review daily alerts and transmissions for patients enrolled in remote monitoring
- Provide daily management of patient care delivery and assist in problem solving in the patient care setting.
- Identifies rhythms that require immediate attention and notifies appropriate clinical staff
- Review daily ECG data and documentation in the electronic medical record
- Conduct device registration, patient education, device troubleshooting and phone triage.
- Verify patient information in IDX, CROWN, Webcis, and Eagle
- Set up examination /consultation rooms; assure rooms are stocked and cleaned between patient visits.
- Utilize the CROWN system to input discreet clinical data elements: medications, allergies, vitals and patient problems in accordance with meaningful use measures.
- High School Diploma or quivalent
- Telemetry certification
- Knowledge or prior experience with cardiac rhythms and Medtronic LINQ monitors, programmers, and Carelink Program.
- Knowledge of AliveCor devices and Kardia Pro platfrom
- 0-1 year of experience required