Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
Under general supervision, responsible for the DME (Durable Medical Equipment) billing, as well as some clerical/secretarial support to the billing office staff.
- Posts DME charges in IDX Bar system including transferring the time of service payment to the charge invoice and to make sure the related documentation scanned in Crown.
- Communicates with East Coast staff closely to make sure the DME service billed properly.
- Reconciles DME codes with East Coast code list in their monthly bill.
- Follows up DME accounts receivable including phone and written appeals to the third party insurance carriers, charge correction in the IDX system.
- Answers phone calls including patient billing inquires.
- In charge of tract office supplies and make orders when needed, maintaining paper levels in office, ordering repairs for printer, fax and copy machines.
- High School Diploma is required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a busy office setting.
- Computer literate in current Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to multi – task, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and have good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Medical Insurance and Managed Care preferred.
- Knowledge of IDX applications preferred.
- HIPPA Training required.
- Pleasant manner and neat, professional appearance.