Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
The Scheduling Coordinator will assist in maintaining both master physician schedule and daily physician schedules.
- Communicates with all new and established patients to schedule their office appointments.
- Appointments are scheduled via phone utilizing our scheduling system (IDX).
- Coordinate appointment availability to provide timely appointment and improve patient experience
- Prospectively informs all new and established patients about the practice’s payment at the time of service policy, and ensures they understand they are to arrive with their referral form, etc.
- Obtains patient’s insurance, demographic, workers compensation and no-fault information and enters the data into the IDX system with 100% completeness and accuracy.
- Email or mail welcome letters/packets for all new patients scheduled for an appointment.
- Answer all essential questions relating to the patient’s insurance, appointment or the physician.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0-1 year experience required, 1 year preferred