The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be assigned to provide coverage for any of the Faculty Practice Departments and locations. In addition, the LPN will assist with overseeing the daily activities of the clinical staff.
: High School graduate or GED equivalent. Current New York State Licensed Practical Nurse.
- 3+ years in Ambulatory care setting, with some supervisory experience.
- IV and phlebotomy skills preferred.
- IDX, CROWN and EPIC experience an additional plus.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Possess knowledge of modern medical office equipment, systems and procedures.
- BCLS/BLS certification required.
- Ability to work flexible hours/days.
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative to improve overall office operations.
- Excellent communication/customer service.
- Ability to adjust daily to different services and medical staff needs, processes, and clinic flow.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.