Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
Facility Office Assistant
Provide administrative support to the office of ColumbiaDoctors Outpatient Facilities.
- Coordinate meetings, appointments and conferences for ColumbiaDoctors Outpatient Facilities administration and staff as needed
- Serve as a liaison between vendors, various members of Departments, University and Hospital staff to ensure the proper upkeep of all FPO space
- Inventory and order all supplies for the office and mailroom
- Enter facility/EVS requests in NYPH systems - TMS and Sentac
- Maintain all facility and painting logs for the office
- Inspect / follow-up on facility requests to verify proper completion
- Assist in moves, furniture relocation and delivery of boxes as needed
- Assist ColumbiaDoctors Administrative team in the distribution of materials and supplies as needed.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Facility Operations and projects preferred.
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills in a high-pressure environment.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of staff and must have an understanding of patient’s confidentiality.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be able to have flexible work hours - come in early, stay late and work weekends.