Job Posting | 61st Street Service Corporation
Reporting to the Executive Director and the Administrative Director of the Community DentCare Network program.
- Coordinate and provide dental hygiene services to children age 3 – 18 years, working in school-based dental clinics and a mobile dental center.
- Services include scaling, prophylaxis, sealants and oral hygiene instruction.
- May also provide root planning, selective and full mouth radiographs, take impressions, pour models.
- Follow proper handling, care, maintenance and sterilization of equipment, handpieces and instruments.
- Responsible for following up on patient care and referrals by contacting parents or guardians. Must have excellent communication and writing skills.
- Handle general clerical duties, data entry and administrative functions.
- Participate in parent – teacher – school activities and Community Health Fairs.
- College Degree and/or one and half years of related experience and education.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus
- Dental Hygiene license required.