The Medical Assistant Lead/Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Medical Assistant employees under the direction of the Nurse Manager. This position is responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Center. The primary function of the Medical Assistant Lead/Supervisor is to perform a variety of clinical and clerical tasks to assist with patient care. This position provides weekend and holiday coverage as needed.
Knowledge and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
- At least three (3) years of experience as a CMA.
- Must possess strong phlebotomy skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately in a pleasant, courteous manner with patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Ability to organize work and accommodate a changing and unpredictable environment.
- Must be flexible and able to deal with an often complex schedule to satisfy patients and co-workers.
- No CROWN orders.
- Of the three (3) years of required CMA experience, at least one (1) year of supervisory experience preferred.